Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Oracle APEX Presentations on YouTube

I met Chris Ostrowski at KScope 12 in San Antonio, he was actually in my session about the APEX Listener. During my presentation he recorded the entire presentation, not only my voice but also the screen.

A few days ago he send me an email to say he put mine, and the other sessions he recorded, on YouTube.

Here's a list of the sessions he recorded:

So if you didn't see some sessions and want to get an idea what they were about, you can watch them now online. I find it scary to hear myself talking, not really how I imagined it ;-)

Update August 24th, 2012: the videos are (temporary?) unavailable.

3 comments:

Erwin van Rijsewijk said...

Dimitri, looks like all the videos disappeared ....

Anonymous said...

The youtube urls did not work

Phil Winfield said...

They've all gone :(