Wednesday, December 05, 2007

UKOUG first impressions

After too little sleep I left to Birmingham.

The flight went well and at 9 o'clock I was in a cab driving to the conference. At first sight the conference is more "serious". The people look more serious, wear suits and are more formal. But it can just be a first impression ;-)

I forgot my camera cable, so I can't show any pictures before Saturday.

I just finished the roundtable and I'm waiting to get in my room for my presentation, which starts in 30 minutes. In the evening I'll probably go for a beer and an early sleep.

I'll post again in the weekend with pictures, in the meanwhile you my read John Scott's blog or Mark Rittman or Doug Burns or a lot others.

3 comments:

Patrick Wolf said...

You are the next one who forgot his camera cable... What's going on with you guys? I think I have to write a travel checklist APEX applications, so that nobody forgets anything anymore ;-)

Good luck with your presentation!
Patrick

Dimitri Gielis said...

I might put some pics out there sooner... a good friend will borrow his cable, so watch out for the pics ;-)

Thanks,
Dimitri

Anonymous said...

LOL

I don't get it, I never forget my USB camera lead...

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=2649

Marco